[Ambassadors] Location of a FA !

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Wed Feb 25 20:01:13 UTC 2009

2009/2/25 Hisham Abdel-Magid <himam at fedoraproject.org>:
> hello all ^_^
>
> i have a Q...
>
> when i signed to join FA i used to live and work in my home country (Sudan),
> and i am the only FA there ... now i work in a different country (Qatar), in
> which it appears that there is no ambassador yet. ...
>
> so, my Q is: I do promote and assist about Fedora wherever i go and work,
> but where shall I count my self? Sudan or Qatar? ..  am i a FA in both? ..
> if "Yes" i would be the "only" FA in either! .. if "No" then do i need to
> re-submit for FAS account with the other country?! ...
>
> i think i'm a bit confused :| ... (besides, i think those r more than one Q
> ^_^) ...
>
> any sort of advise would be really appreciated
>
> regards

> HishamAbdelMagid
>
> Fedora Ambassador in Sudan,

It doesn't matter where you leave, the most important thing is to work
with people around you and let them know about Fedora.

We use to divide ambassadors by Countries/Regions just because it
could be easy to offer tools and coordinates activities.

Keep in mind that wherever you are, you are a Fedora Ambassadors :)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini