Re: [Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Horst H. von Brand wrote:

In my opinion, anyone who cares to read, think about, or respond to this ongoing thread is considered active :)

OK, I was holding back so as not to add to the noise, but if I'm required to do so.. ;-)

I did not mean that everyone should send an email to this thread!

Personally I am hoping that all these "active" and "inactive" threads die soon :)