Re: [Ambassadors] 2009 Red Hat Summit Call for Papers

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:16:21AM -0600, inode0 wrote:
> As we work to organize a strong Fedora presence at the Red Hat Summit
> this September one thing I would like everyone to do now is submit a
> paper for consideration. The call for papers closes on March 9th.
> Details are available here:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2009/
>
> There are several tracks where talks about open source and Fedora in
> particular fit well into the conference program.
>
> If you are planning on attending please also take a minute to sign-up at
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Summit_2009
>
> so we can work together to make this a great event for the Fedora community.

I am hoping to attend the Summit and have signed up.  Regardless of
whether I attend, I will continue working inside Red Hat, in
partnership with John and anyone else who wants to work on the event,
to make sure that Fedora has a meaningful presence at the Summit.