Re: [Ambassadors] A new community group

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 03:44:13PM +0500, CODE BRE KER wrote:
> Hi to all my fellow ambassadors , i have just made a new group at facebook, the
> reason behind is that i want to activate the promotion and acknowledging
> activities in Pakistan. which are not been updated , so i want all of you to be
> suppportive and do participate in it, and especially all ambassadors from
> Pakistan should join it and have a regular updating session here. so that we
> all should be contacted and the combine efforts we could do, should be
> planned..
> And all other ambassadors are to be invited , to join so they can guide us, in
> this regard..

Please make sure that as you create additional Facebook groups for
supporting Fedora, you do the following:

* You MUST follow the trademark guidelines on our Legal pages for
  displaying the Fedora logo on a website:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Noncommercial_and_community_web_sites

* You SHOULD ask all members of your group to also make themselves
  members of the official *global* Fedora group in Facebook:

  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11454680248

  This keeps our Fedora communities more engaged with each other and
  shows the unity of our Project.

* You SHOULD ask all members of your group to also become fans of the
  Fedora Project:

  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedora-Project/7670534782

  And you can encourage them to check out and join other Fedora groups
  too.