Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Am Samstag 28 Februar 2009 11:29:43 schrieb Billy Okal:
> Welcome to Fedora, dont hesistate to ask anything

I am sure it is well-meant to give new Ambassadors your personal/private
welcome on the list, but it is "off topic" - we are 734 Ambassadors and we try
to keep the noise low in the Ambassadors List to keep it usable - it was a
community demand that we reduce the introductions and its welcome traffic -
therefore we send one official welcome for our new Fellows. Thanks for your
understanding.

Regards Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon