[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-01-07

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:21:23 UTC 2009

* Announcements

   - FUDconF11

   - Congratulations to fugolini and kital

* Event Box - Audio

   - herlo will touch base with those interested in adding audio capabilities
     to the event boxes and try to have a plan to execute before the end of Q4.

* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks]

   - mmcgrath agreed to visit with us on our 2/3 meeting.

   - Meeting wiki cleanup complete.

* Open Floor

   - Media box discussion in preparation for FUDcon.

   - FUDcon window decoration planning.

   - Reminder to bring cameras to FUDcon if you can help with pictures.

I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.