[Ambassadors] Re: FAD in late January or early/mid February?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 15:55:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Clint Savage wrote:

> I'm including the Fedora Ambassadors List because at one time we were
> going to have a FAD along side SCaLE and it can probably still happen.
> It's a little later than Feb 13 (Feb 20-22) but it's still in Q4.  I
> think Larry Cafiero was interested in making this happen so I wanted
> to see what the possibilities were of making that happen.  One thought
> is to do it on Feb 20 (the Friday) as there are special sessions going
> on and not general sessions.

I'm supportive of any group within Fedora (Ambassadors, Engineering,
Websites, Infrastructure, Docs, etc. etc.) that wants to put a FAD
together.

My ideal-world vision is that different sub-teams or feature teams will
take advantage of this model (get a group of people together to
intensively focus on a small number of Fedora-related tasks) and the
budget that exists to support it.

What do you have in mind in terms of goals/agenda for a FAD at SCALE?

--Max