[Ambassadors] FOSDEM attendees README

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 13 16:20:26 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009 13:43:04 schrieb Max Spevack:
> Please wear your Fedora Ambassador polo shirts if you have them, and if
> you don't, please wear a Fedora tshirt of some sort.  I'm not sure what
> Joerg is planning for making a new round of polos, but I will let him
> respond with any information that he has.

A order is placed and SantaFeTex will produce them in time, so i can bring
them to fosdem for all who are listed at the orderlist in the wiki.
Additional in coordination with Fedora EMEA e.V. we have ordered 10 more in
different sizes to equip Ambassadors at Fosdem. Overall 34 Polos.
I will bring them - unless SantaFeTex send them to Poland like last year ;)

CU Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688