[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:00:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> In other words, I'd love to be able to attend (and for now I'm 6 hours ahead
> of the east coast), but don't let me alter a wider consensus on the meeting
> time.  If it needs to be after dinner eastern time, so be it.  I can read
> logs, and folks have been really good about pinging me and emailing me with
> stuff that I need to see.

After discussing this during the meeting this evening here is our
current thinking.

For the remainder of Q4 (through February) we are going to meet on the
1st and 3rd Tuesday at the same time we have been meeting. This time
works well for all of us and we have one guest scheduled in February
for the 1st Tuesday (Mike McGrath will talk with us about the
infrastructure group).

In Q1 we are willing to try meeting at least once a month at a
different time and/or day. As best as I can tell there have been two
people in this thread who can't come to our meetings now and who have
expressed an interest in doing so. We ask them to propose a specific
time/day they would like the meeting at and if most of the regular
group can make that work we'll try it during Q1 and see how it goes.
We would ask this to be done reasonably soon as we are trying to
schedule additional guests to speak with us during meetings from
various groups within the project in the future.

Thanks,
John