[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 'ambassadors-kit'

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 19 11:22:18 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009 23:57:47 schrieb Bert Desmet:
> Hi Joerg,
>
> I have heard in the #fedora-ambassadors channel on irc that there are
> ambassadorKit's.
> But the wiki about it says that it's only a proposel until now?

Hi Bert,

i post this in Ambassadors ML too, this is an important Topic!
there are several started Projects, Kit´s, Boxes etc ...

EventBox
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox

Draft Ambassador Kit North America
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NorthAmerica/Drafts/Tools

FedoraKit Italia - one time? Project sponsored by bytecode
http://blog.foppiano.org/2008/10/23/fedora-kit-landed-around-italy/

I would love to see the "AmbassadorKit" also as a mindset of ideas and best
practices for organizing events and getting ressources ... what do you think
about this?

Regards Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688