[Ambassadors] Freemedia + Unity Re-Spins, Thoughts?

Frank Murphy frankly3d at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 30 08:39:42 UTC 2009

Looking for thoughts on this.

What would the Freemedia\Ambassadors think,
if we cannot include Unity-Respins as full Project sponsored spins.
Could we try work on them as an upgrade option.

John (inode) voiced something similar previously:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-January/msg00198.html

Where requester is sent the Official Media,
and the closest Unity-spin to the request date.

It will cost ambassadors a bit extra on media\time\p+p.
But it will save the requester time\money, and
give them a fairly concurrent box.

If feedback is positive, would others be willing to help me bring this
forward, to the relevant groups\committees?

Frank