[Ambassadors] Fedora books?

Gaurav Prabhu g5_fosslover at yahoo.in
Wed Jul 1 08:50:56 UTC 2009

Get Linux Bible by Christopher Negus. Linux Toolkit by the same author. Negus writes very well. In depth & in lucid language. Maybe subscribing to a monthly Linux magazine like Linux For You may help you further. Not to forget join online forums & follow top blogs to stay updated always.

Good day.

Regards,
Gaurav Prabhu

Gaurav Live