Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:26:18 +0200 (CEST)
From: Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com>
To: campus-ambassadors lists fedoraproject org
Subject: Welcome to Campus Ambassadors

Hi,

As far as I can tell, this is the first post ever to this mailing list.

I'd like to formally welcome you all to the Campus Ambassadors program, even though it's been informally going on for some time now, and I know that a few of you are already doing stuff.

Why don't we start with a few introductions, and then simply get down to business.

I'm Max Spevack, one of Red Hat's community guys. I work a bit on Fedora, and a bit on other community endeavors that are useful to Red Hat and to the larger open source ecosystem.

I spend some of my time on Fedora Ambassadors, and therefore I'd also like to help out with Campus Ambassadors. In particular, I can help make sure that folks can get the resources that they need.

I've made a few small updates to our main page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors

Who's next, and what do you have planned, and what would you like to do?

--Max