[Ambassadors] Fedora Classroom on a true classroom

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 5 19:22:57 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

Since I came back to Venezuela from Fudcon LATAM I was talking with
some companies abot what can they do for us. In this particular issue,
one of them told me that they have 2 classrooms that I can use
wherever I want (if is no bussy, of course) So I was wondering if
there is a project like Fedora Classroom but made in person. (Caracas
and Maracay // Venezuela)

I think I can do some activities every month, but I'll like to have
some feedback about this; and if anyone is interested on help us with
some videoconferences or video-workshops. :D.

We already made our first activity, a hacklab, with 15-20 people. I
think it could be great if we share some month (2 month, 4 month) with
other cities arround the world and share experiences. Thx to John Rose
(inode0) to help me with the voip system and Brasil guys to help with
the video stream :D

Next Fedora-Clasroom will be August 1rst; so if anyone is interested
can send me a mail with any topic and I'll add to the itinerary.

Some photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/sets/72157621001232152/

--
tatica