[Ambassadors] Media

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Tue Jul 7 10:09:44 UTC 2009

Max Spevack wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, David Nalley wrote:
>
>> I talked with Max on Thursday during the FAmSCo meeting and he
>> indicated he'd deal with the situation.
>
> We've paid for the F11 x86 Live CDs.
>
> Apparently we have not yet paid for the x86 and x86_64 install DVDs.
> Working to get that PO opened in the next 24 hours.
>
> --Max

Hey Max,
before you pay for the DVD media, has anybody noticed that on the 64-bit
media (DVD) the live cd backside is on the cardboard sleeve ? Might be
smart to check that, that was our fault and not the printers. Did you
guys send lithos for printing or did they make them up ?
If it is their mistake they should come up with a fraction of the cost,
i.e. cost price as bare minimum. Maybe the text on the back was
intentional, but it gives the impression every disk is a live medium. If
this should be the case, please ignore my email.
Be nice if you could clarify, and if it is a mistake on the printers
part, Id work out some form of cost reduction, considering we already
"distributed" disks.

Regards,
Tristan

--