Re: [Ambassadors] Heads up please: Ambassadors map is now online.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:14 AM, susmit
shannigrahi<thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:

> I am happy to let you know that finding out the nearest ambassadors,
> which was once a tedious task, is now as simple as viewing a map.

oh ! such a lovely thing it is.

[snip]

> What is more important, a few people have got their location wrong.
> Please correct it. Also, many have not set their locations at all. I
> request you all to do it, as this will be the point of reference for
> people outside the project from now on. You will find the instructions
> here.[2]

A remarkably lame question, for me, the coordinates are: 18° 31' N
	73° 55' E - how do I enter that in the FAS account (given the
fraction aspect)

/sankarshan