[Ambassadors] Ambassadors map is now online.

Amit Pundir amitpundir at ymail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:42:39 UTC 2009

How about using Yahoo!'s API... please have a look
http://developer.yahoo..com/maps/rest/V1/geocode.html

If one can locate his location on the yahoo map latitude and longitude values can be directly copied from the browsers URL. find your location double click on the spot and have your lat and long values ready in the URL..

 Amit Pundir
+919481778789
mca at nitc

Registered Linux User #471421