[Ambassadors]: Axel packaged [was: Re: [Ambassadors] add a software to yum]

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:24:03 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Ankur Sinha<sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> have a look at the last two comments of the bug report mentioned
> above. :)

Don't you think I did that already. Still I am pasting the output here:
[sherry at brc ~]$ su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install axel'
Password:
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package axel available.
Nothing to do

What I meant was that maybe all the mirrors have not yet synced to the
parent fedora repo. Probably it will be up in no time. If you are able
to install it using yum then maybe something is wrong on my end. I
will check again tomorrow.

--
Regards
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury