[Ambassadors] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKQTiXDBeE

sunil datta sunil_prog at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 12:22:13 UTC 2009

Hi Mathieu Bridon,

Lavan has provide us a very good and valuable information. If I am not wrong, he provide us this information to let us know what are the project Microsoft is going to start in Shri Lanka and we should also think of, how we are going to play on the ground, on which Microsoft has already invested a good amount.

For some the glass is half empty, and for some the glass is half filled. It is only the attitude.

If you are hurt, by my words I am sorry.

best wishes.

sd