[Ambassadors] Reminder -- EMEA Ambassadors meeting Jul 22

I won't be able to attend due to my meeting schedule in Raleigh, but Pierros has volunteered to lead tomorrow's meeting.

The meeting is at 2000 UTC (2200 CEST).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2009-07-22

The URL above includes the agenda.

    *  Roll call
    * Announcements
    * Optional update on mentoring from Joerg Simon
    * Review upcoming events
    * Review status of swag.
          o Did the people who needed CDs get them?
          o Do we need to produce more F11 CDs?
          o How are we distributing the buttons that Pierros has?
          o What tshirt design would people like to create next?
          o What other swag do we need to create?
    * Open floor.

Thanks,
Max