Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-07-21

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Larry Cafiero<larry cafiero gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry I missed the meeting -- I was setting up for OSCON, which starts
> today.
>
> At some future meeting -- and possibly here on the list -- I would like to
> discuss lanyards and different Fedora "wear" for the ambassadors, i.e.,
> something different than polos for events, etc. I will agendize this for the
> next meeting.

I just mentioned in IRC that I thought we might consider doing a run
of lanyards for the upcoming shows in Atlanta and Albuquerque. If
anyone wants to find a vendor and get a quote that would be great. I
expect 1000 would cover both of those shows easily.

StabbyMc volunteered to look into alternate ambassador shirts so how
about working with him on that front?

John