[Ambassadors] F10 Media for Open Source Bridge

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:47:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> There was discussion on one of the conference lists about requesting some
> media (75 CDs) for the Hacker Lounge:
> http://opensourcebridge.org/2009/03/open-source-conference-prerequisite-1-space-for-hacking/as someone was ordering OpenSUSE media and thinking it would be nice to have
> install media for the other distros.

I don't know when F11 media will be ready, but it'll be cutting it close
since OSB is on 6/17. I do, however, have a sizeable number of F10 disks
available if need be.

Interestingly, I've been getting some answers to questions that both Matt,
in Portland, and I (not in Portland) have asked for a couple of months
regarding exhibiting -- some answers, not all. As there doesn't seem to be
an exhibit space per se, then I think we can perhaps look forward to
LinuxCon.

So Matt, stand by and if we need to get media to the Hacker Lounge (and if
we can get you in), then we may still need your help.

Larry Cafiero