[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Event in Egypt

Omar Alzanaty alzanaty at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:43:41 UTC 2009

Hi Ahmed ,

Welcome aboard ,  are you the same person from cat-hackers.com?
for free media contact the distribution project [1] and please add your
event in fedora events list [2] and give us more information about the
event date, agenda and  expected attendees .
I would like to help and if you need more volunteers  or speakers  i can
coordinate with the rest of  fedora ambassadors in Egypt .

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/Project
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

Regards
---