Re: [Ambassadors] Bragging on Wageningen for a moment Was: NA

Let's not be so americentric ;)

2009/6/6 David Nalley <david gnsa us>:
> Hey guys, Just wanted to take a moment to share some of the awesome work
> that has been happening from some of our relatively new Ambassadors in NA.

I'd like to point out that Alexander Chalikiopoulos has taken the
initiative to promote Fedora at AID, the freshman orientation week in
Wageningen this year, in conjunction with WURLUG, the local university
LUG.

Good work all around :)

-Yaakov