[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors meeting on June 10

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Jun 7 11:38:21 UTC 2009

Hi EMEA ambassadors,

We'll be holding our more-or-less-every-other-week meeting this coming
Wednesday at 2000 UTC (2200 CEST).

We're pretty early in the quarter, so I'd like to cover the status of
upcoming events (including FUDCon & LinuxTag), and figure out what kind
of swag needs exist in the region.

In some cases, we might have some extra swag at the end of FUDCon that
we can get to folks, and in other cases I'd like to make some decisions
thta enable local Ambassadors to make some of the things that they need,
and then get reimbursed.

So come to the meeting, and let's get a sense of the things that
consider important as we get into the summer, and make sure everyone has
what they need.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2009-06-10

Feel free to add anything you like to the agenda.

--Max