[Ambassadors] Question about Approval.

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon Jun 15 16:13:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Fabio Jara<ronin_tekorei at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello to all, i'm Fabio Jara, from Paraguay, recently i applied to the
> Fedora Ambassadors Project.
>
> I followed every step to do it, have send an email to Rodrigo Padula, that's
> listed as a Mentor.
>
> No email have come back in replay, my question is: do i have to do something
> else that is not listed in here? ->
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Join
>
> Don't get me wrong, i just want to know if i need to do more to be approved
> in the group.
>
> My regards to all, and thanks for all that you have been doing for fedora :D

Hi Fabio,

FAmSCo recently enacted a new sponsorship and mentoring process.
Unfortunately this process is very new, and so there may be a bit of
lag on the part of mentors. Also it's important to keep in mind that
the people who are mentors are typically busy to begin with but we set
timelines we have to meet to communicate with you, so don't worry it
will happen, just may take some time.