[Ambassadors] Report from Lauch Party at Managua, Nicaragua

Hello,

I have ran a Launch Party as scheduled on the event page, I didn't report earlier because I am currently in the First Central American Free Software Convention.

The event was a success in several ways. The most important achievement was to gather new faces. We were able to outreach the community in great part due some media coverage.

A full report has been posted on the event page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v/Fedora_11_Release_Party

I hope the Event Contest is still on!

Best regards to every one.

--