[Ambassadors] Release Party F11 Vancouver Washington

Kevin Higgins crossbytes at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 20 01:35:51 UTC 2009

Matt: I think you and Kevin are "it" -- ambassador wise -- in the Portland,
> Ore., area (although I seem to remember John Poelstra living in the area,
> but I don't think he's an ambassador). If I'm forgetting someone, my
> apologies in advance and please jump in now or forever hold your peace. It
> would be great if you two could coordinate efforts on projects in the
> Portland area -- Linuxcon, cough cough -- and keep me in the loop for
> media/swag/etc.
>

> Yes I am pretty sure that we are the only ones... same apologies if I am
> wrong...

I will get together with Matt in a little bit...am busy seeing about doing
up tri-fold pamphlets   .. and still receiving more computer donations...so
have been really busy.. I will try to e-mail about event off list.. and put
more info on wiki for organizing.and keep you (Larry Cafiero) in the loop..