[Ambassadors] Putting the ON in OSCON

Ramzi Jalajel Ramzi at rjalajel.com
Thu Jun 25 12:31:28 UTC 2009

Good Luck Larry ....

Ramzi
Middle East, UAE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Cafiero
  To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:40 AM
  Subject: [Ambassadors] Putting the ON in OSCON

  Hey, all --

  Well, our number on the waiting list came up and now we're eligible for a dot-org table at OSCON, which I've already notified the folks there that we'd accept.

  We are at T24 on the attached map.

  While I update everything that needs updating, I understand that there is no electricity or connectivity unless we pay extra for it. I'm currently looking into that facet of the equation, so to speak, but wanted to ping folks about how they feel about that (which, frankly, I'm not crazy about -- maybe next year they'll charge for air and water . . . but I digress).

  Anyway, more to follow as soon as I return from the farmers market (sorry, it's Tuesday and farmers market day in Felton).

  Larry Cafiero
  Regional Ambassador, U.S. West Coast
  Fedora Project