[Ambassadors] Need Help

Zaid Chauhan zaid at zaidnet.co.cc
Thu Jun 25 14:20:04 UTC 2009

I send Two email since 23rd but Sankarshan not reply any of my email

My Activities are on hold due to funds,

In My previous activities I spent my own money but i don't have money to
support larger Events like ,

Workshop in other colleges & Science schools, Workshop on city level,
Produce Monthly Newsletter , Distributing Flyres , Distributing Fedora Dvds

Please Help me Out

Yours Hardworking
Fedora Project Ambassador - ZAID CHAUHAN