[Ambassadors] Fedora books?

Tue Jun 30 00:21:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Emilio
Simpkins<unidentified221 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I get people asking me about Fedora, I find I don't know much on the
> subject (yeah I know ambassador who doesn't know his distro), so I was
> wondering if anyone knows any books out there that could help me learn more
> about Fedora and Linux in general...(please don't say Linux for dummies...)

A great way to start would be noting down the questions you get asked
into a wiki page and, then searching the wiki and, various other
Fedora documentation to check if you obtain appropriate responses. The
upside - you will help create a nice FAQ/primer for Ambassadors.
Besides the wiki, there are excellent documentation at
<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/>