[Ambassadors] wireless fedora

Mohamed Imran K R mohamedimran.kr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:30:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Samuel Teyemensah <tymensk at yahoo.com>wrote:

>  I have successfully installed fedora on some of my collegues laptops.
> However, the wireless devices on those laptops could not work. In fact I
> could not configure wireless on the machines most hp, acer and dell. Is it
> that fedora does not have wireless drivers for these laptops. if it has,
> then someone should help me out with the configuration of wireless network
> connections.

Hello Samuel...
            without the details on the wireless cards present on the
laptops, it would be tough to answer your queries on any of the lists
especially one meant for ambassadors. The drivers for atheros,intel,
broadcom and ralink devices etc is available....Pls check your system config
regarding the type of card and also read the archives of the linux-wireless
mailing lists...

--
Regards
Mohamed Imran K R