[Ambassadors] our wiki categories

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sun Mar 1 18:44:49 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

> Opinions?  Help to make this happen?
>
> Clue:  we are already trying to do this work in the wiki gardening
> team, but need all your help to stop the proliferation of
> [[Category:AmbassadorsCountryname]] and so forth.
>
> Thanks - Karsten
> --
> Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Community Gardener
> http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
> AD0E0C41

 I think this is a really important thing. Every day we talk about how
to simplify Ambassadors life: this is one of the task we should take
care of, in order to achive our goals.

The structure you have explained seems really rational.

Questions: Does the categories renaming be done for each page manually?

A small proposal: create a wiki, with all the new category names, in
order to give all the possibility to know what to change and how to
change.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini