[Ambassadors] A sincere Request: please avoid top posting and quoting entire texts

Dhushyanth R r.dushyanth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:38:59 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
It's nice to know all of you are actively participating in the
ambassador activities. It really gives a source of inspiration to me,
knowing how all of us cutting across national boundaries can come
together and do something useful.

However, I just had a request to make. Can everyone please go through
the fedora-mailing list guidelines once again: