[Ambassadors] fedora on eeePC for events

Jose Roberto Mercado Gonzalez jrobertomercadog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:41:35 UTC 2009

Hello Worldwide Ambassadors:
I'm a proud owner of an Acer Aspire ONE, I have about a couple of months
with it
and I use it for class. It works wonderful with Fedora 10, It has some
gitches but
It can be fixed using madwifi tarballs and a compiler.
For events at college I often use OpenOffice 3.0 and show some impressive
"features" like compiz-fusion and Cheese. Also I use it for security
auditory purposes.