[Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Wed Mar 4 15:02:49 UTC 2009

Hellos

Still on the list following some threads, whenever possible
Right now I'm on a contract working with Unix systems, on a corporate
enviroment, not much open to Linux on this department

But on previous projects (last year) I've been with RedHat/Fedora Linux, and
whenever there's a chance I try to push it

Regards
--
JNeto

believed to be clean.