[Ambassadors] Fedora availability initiative

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:25:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nice Recommendation, but it has a very low rate of success. I think the
>> individual members can stand up to the task of media distribution. Another
>> thing will be nature of the cyber cafe holders, since most of them do not
>> welcome such suggestions due to the fact they get nothing out of it.
>
> Won't it be a better idea to get this done by the local LUGs?
> It will also be a source of income for a LUG helping it to sustain itself.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Susmit.

I already pass the idea to the local LUG at Nicaragua. I think a
banner/poster is needed for promoting this idea, to be hanged at the
participating internte-cafe. The internet-cafe will became promoters
because most likely they will be selling the blank media. A small
extra income.

To get the LUG get into de move, may requier the LUG provide the
install media and leave it at the internet-cafe for them to sale it.
May require to split the earnings to get interest from them to
participate.

I just helping to braimstorming.

Best regards

--