[Ambassadors] Fedora Portugal

Pedro Silva pedrofsilva at netcabo.pt
Thu Mar 5 20:30:17 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Just to let you know that Rodrigo Padula (Fedora Community Manager -
Latin America) has given me administration acess to the joomla site on
projectofedora.org. This the Portuguese site for the Fedora Project and
has been stalled for some months. I'm reviewing my joomla skills to take
care of the site. I'm thinking of building it in some ways like it's
brazilian brother, projetofedora.org.

I will contact other portuguese ambassadors through mail to regroup and
rework the site.

I would like to thank Rodrigo for his vote of confidence and support.

Regards,

Pedro Silva