[Ambassadors] Q1 NA Events Funding Deadline

North American Q1 Event Owners,

We'd like to ask each of you to let us know about any funding needs
for Q1 events no later than March 15 to enable us to try to arrange
adequate funding for all events during our March 17 FAmNA meeting. If
you have needs please don't hesitate to let us know about them, we are
here to help you.

Thanks,
John