[Ambassadors] User pages of Ambassadors

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 11 19:18:15 UTC 2009

Roy Ong schrieb:
> feedback ... not sure if its the script or my account settings ...
> but my account doesn't show up on [1] ... i have a valid page and i also
> have a "nicely formatted" full name on the FAS :P
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Royong

If your are hiding your data aka protect your privacy in the FAS, your
name will not show up on the Verification page.  The script checks if
the human name is present.  If the human name is missing then the user
is skipped.

Fabian

--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.