[Ambassadors] Re: APAC Wiki Pages

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Fri Mar 20 11:58:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:42 PM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan
> <herson at azneita.org> wrote:
> > Hi Susmit,
> >
> > The following wiki pages have been created per our meeting agreements
> > earlier.
> > * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC
> > * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Regions
>

> Thank you. Now we need an mail asking people to add themselves to the list.
> Also we need to find out a contact from each country, who can report
> to our meeting.

Agree. But first we need to designate regional ambassadors for Eastern and
Western APAC to facilitate the process for each region. Let's throw this to
the list so everybody can participate.

> > We still need to make the APAC page more appealing (marketing-wise) but
> our
> > initial thrust (APAC organization) has never been more evident. It would
> be
> > great if we can throw this into the fire and have the rest of our
> membership
> > temper it.
>
> True.
> Also we need to find out a comfortable meeting time.
> If required we need to break the APAC meeting into two, one for east,
> one for west.
> So that everyone can atleast report.

This can be done. I believe we have sufficient numbers with izhar, jason,
magie, engels and me for East to start organizing. I still envy your numbers
though :D

--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://www.azneita.org