[Ambassadors] Summary of decision at today's FAmSCo meeting: Inactive Ambassadors

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 27 09:20:06 UTC 2009

> FAmSCo voted on the following proposal in its regularly scheduled meeting
> this week:
> That FAmSCo direct the Ambassador Membership Service to request from
> Infrastructure a list of all users who are Ambassadors and whose account has
> remained inactive for a period of greater than 30 days after a password
> reset, and further that FAmSCo direct the Membership Service to purge said
> users from the Ambassadors list

Concretely, on what day will this 30 days grace period expire ?

Can we have the list of those 300 inactive ambassadors accounts ?

This might give us (active ones) a chance to contact the ones we know
for sure are active but missed the password reset request importance
(I know at least one person in this case).

Regards,