budgets for all regions (was Re: [Ambassadors] NA EventsExpectation Proposal)

David Anderson dca at projectcellular.com
Fri Mar 27 18:45:47 UTC 2009

The only reason I bring it up as volunteering for the Florida Linux Show (Orlando) in October as possibly a ticket-taker or other odd-job I can leave a bunch of the pens on the table(s).  Don't know, this is the first Linux show in Florida I've been to, heck most of the shows I have been to were more general hosted by VMware or IBM...

   -david.