Re: DVD Media Printed Face Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Hi,
this is Kelum from Sri Lanka.
I'm a student at Sri Lanka institute of Information Technology.
We are currently using fedora and xp dual boot pcs' in our labs.
but our laptops and home pcs' are not using Fedora.. caz we don't have fedora dvd with us.
if anyone sponser me with this there is over 2000 students in the university.

regards