[Ambassadors] Re: FAD @ LFNW

On Sat, 2 May 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

Aside from the blog posts that have already been made about LFNW, I'm curious to know more about the Fedora Activity Day that we held there. How did it go? What sorts of things were achieved? What sort of turnout was there, what should we do differently in the future, etc.?

I realize that there's also some summary information on the wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_LFNW_2009

and I'm grateful for it. I guess I'm just curious to know if there's any other feedback, good or bad, and to get some more flavor for what that part of the event was like.

--Max