[Ambassadors] Re: FAD @ LFNW

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat May 2 17:39:33 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2 May 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

> Aside from the blog posts that have already been made about LFNW, I'm
> curious to know more about the Fedora Activity Day that we held there.
> How did it go? What sorts of things were achieved?  What sort of
> turnout was there, what should we do differently in the future, etc.?

I realize that there's also some summary information on the wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_LFNW_2009

and I'm grateful for it.  I guess I'm just curious to know if there's
any other feedback, good or bad, and to get some more flavor for what
that part of the event was like.

--Max