[Ambassadors] Fedora Activity Day in Malaysia

Hi all,

We're trying to put together a Fedora Activity Day in Malaysia at the end of May, to coincide with another event that is already on our calendar.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Malaysia_May_2009

If you are interested in attending, or if you have ideas for what sorts of projects we could work on during the FAD, please edit the wiki page above.

We're happy to help out with some travel subsidies to the event from the CommArch budget, in the interest of organizing a face-to-face meeting of various Ambassadors in the region.

Hopefully this will come together, but that is dependent on people & ideas!

Thanks for your attention,
Max