[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Preview Sound Problem

Rishikesh Sharma rishikesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 3 03:02:44 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have downloaded and tested Fedora 11 preview on my LG RD400 Laptop. With
Fedora 9 and 10, I don't have any issue with sound. But with Fedora 11
preview, I am experiencing problem with the sound. The sound quality and the
sound volume level is extremely poor. I hope, Fedora 11 preview uses
PulseAudio instead ALSA. How can i change my default sound device from
PulseAudio to ALSA. Please help me to fix the sound issue on Fedora 11
Preview.

Regards,
Rishikesh Sharma
Fedora Ambassador