[Ambassadors] Having a couple of experts to give talks at our install fest

Hi!,
Would it be possible to have a couple of experts for our install fest
at NIT Agartala. It will be held for 2 days, sometime between 15-20
July. Should I register it as a Fedora event? May I have some big
names for talks via video-conference? It will be a big boost for our
mega fest, incorporating many institutions.

Thanks,
Aveek,
NIT Agartala.