[Ambassadors] Certification Projects

Abhradip Mukherjee abhradipmukherjee at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:13:07 UTC 2009

>Can you explain a little bit what you mean by certification projects?
>
>John

Thanks John for replying. Basically the idea is to let the students think of
newer ways they can contribute to fedoraproject. We have a set of teachers
here to mentor such students. If one idea is selected (I will post the
chosen ideas on the mailing list for you to comment on ), we will start a
project on that idea with a set of students and a mentor. Upon successful
completion of the project they will be certified by fedoraproject. This is
what I intend to do.

Regards,
-ADM
Fedora Ambassador