[Ambassadors] Technical talks wanted: 10 years Unix User Group Rhein-Neckar e.V.

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 11 09:24:12 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

a colleague sitting next to me is member of the foundation "Unix User Group
Rhein-Neckar e.V." [1] here in Southern Germany, which has 10th anniversary
[2] at July 3rd/4th, 2009.

And for that event, some technical talks are searched and wanted, maybe
also Fedora specific ones. All that will take place in Schwetzingen, which
is near to Heidelberg and Mannheim. I'm pretty sure, we've ambassadors in
that area, which maybe want to show up and give a technical talk. Details
can be found in the links below as well.

If you are going to give a talk, please get in touch with Raphael Becker
being at Cc: auf this e-mail, he's the president of the board of that NPO.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to help and/or forward
the questions to the appropriate people.

[1] http://www.uugrn.org/
[2] https://wiki.uugrn.org/UUGRN:10_Jahre_UUGRN_e.V.

Greetings,
  Robert